Time for another edition of Weekend Check-In! It consists of random thoughts, left over at the end of the week, about style and more. The fun part is you playing along in the comments.
I'll start an open sentence about fashion, or life, the universe and everything, and complete the sentence with whatever I'm thinking about. Then you finish the sentence with your own random thoughts.
So, the (non) rules are:
- I start a sentence.
- I finish the sentence with my thoughts du jour, subject to change at any moment.
- You finish the sentence with your own response, in the comments, if you like.
This week's check-in:
- I'm currently fascinated with . . . an alternative wedding band, very vintage, with personality. I adore my husband but don't hold my simple band as the only option. So we've agreed an alternate band would be fun, and just as loving as the original (13 years ago).
|This ring dates to the Victorian era. I love the detail. Available at The Three Graces.|
- I am starting to get used to the idea of . . . culottes. Yes, culottes, that awkward word that sounds like a body part or communicable disease ("My first boyfriend gave me culottes, the jerk.") I saw these online and said, well maybe. Never say never. With platform sandals and a slim knit top?
|I really like these simple culottes from NeedSupply.com.|
- The worst movie or TV show I saw this week was: The Sentinel, starring Michael Douglas, Kim Basinger, and Kiefer Sutherland. Pretty good leading cast, right? But the film was flat, predictable, and I may have fallen asleep at the end. To be fair, I had a bad cold that day, and couldn't deal with anything too cerebral.
Friendly reminder: Visible Monday starts Sunday at around 5PM. Be there for the best blogger party and the finest company!
See you at Visible Monday, and stay fabulous,
Not Dead Yet Style is a ShopStyle affiliate – please be aware that all links to these vendors are affiliate links. I do benefit from your purchases through the links on the blog.