It's a burst of color and pattern today! I am wearing polka dots (almost - it's actually a polka-starburst) for Tammy at Silverstyle's "Through the Decades" link-up. Go check it out, and add your polkas to the party.
This lively lime green blouse is thrifted. It's a very soft poly chiffon, by Liz Claiborne. It's much brighter than my usual palette but I chose it because:
- it pattern-mixes so cheerfully with my vintage 80's herringbone midi skirt,
- the neckline is low enough to keep the brightness off my face,
- it feels lovely against my skin, and
- it's Visible Monday -- no hiding out.
|I'm wearing my boots! I laugh at the weather-person,|
who predicts a high of 87 today!
The guidelines to participate in Visible Monday are so simple!
- Include a link to Not Dead Yet Style somewhere in your post.