And a picture is worth a couple hundred words, so this graphic helps me visualize what I'm shopping for better than a list:
And some musings:
- Graphic tees will give a little personality to my weekend wear. Nothing girly or cartoon-ish. Let It Be is cool for all ages.
- A lace top will freshen up my full and pencil skirts. Must be lined for complete coverage!
- Some colorful blouses will get a lot of mileage for work and play. Must be washable.
- A versatile summer dress. Make mine a Karina Rita style.
- Slightly looser-than-usual jeans look modern to me.
- Bright flats and bangles for a boost of color, and neutral flat sandals for constant wear (I'll splurge on good ones).
- A Spring-y full skirt to replace my worn-looking green one.
- I'm all about delicate necklaces all of a sudden, and have my eye on WendyB's expressive necklaces.
I'll be a happy, well-dressed woman if I get most of this done. I'd love to hear what's on your shopping list!